Sold / Found OS CV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Been awhile, glad to see everyone still here!

I'm looking for an old OS CV engine with pullstart for parts. I've got the blue head .15 that needs a few things. Looking for a complete engine, preferably wore out. I don't need a good running engine, just a complete one. Let me know if anyone has anything. Thx

-Nitro

Is the cv the same as the cv-r(x)? I think the r(x) just means rotary carb and pull start. I might have an old one in a drawer somewhere... however, I tried "porting" it, which messed it up. It was old and tired when I did that, so was just trying stuff. Think I still have it somewhere.

Yea Olds I think that's how it was. The "X" was pull start, "R" was the higher performance compared to the regular blue head I think...been a long time ago lol

The CV I have is bump start and the carb doesn't feel just right. Wanting to put a pull start on it and swap out the carb. So yea, if you still have that old Mill lying around it would work for what I'm looking for I think

Nope. I don't have it anymore. I must have parted it out to other ones I had at the time. All I have is a beat up crank case and cooling head. No carb, backplate, pull starter, owb... OWB's for these were retardedly expensive.

Man, if i remember right, this was one of the most saught out engines to have back in the day.

Man, if i remember right, this was one of the most saught out engines to have back in the day.

Every now & then ,one pops up on E-bay ,I think sometimes ,you can run across replacement parts as well ,
but ,Os parts are high!.....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.