Sold / Found Orion Wasp 28

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAD-MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a Team Orion Wasp .28 Engine.

It has 42,800 [email protected] HP

I Bought it, broke it, ran one more tank, and thats it. it was oringinaly boughten off of lightninghobby for 169$ or 159$. but I'm selling it for 130. i have the box and everything. 130 shipped.

Mark

^ Here is a picture.

Picture030.jpg

I love the wasp heads. New glow plug, New Roto Back Plate, and One way bearing. Needs the Box w/ the wand though.

130$ shipped Ill take it...

Did you get the pp Thing worked out?
That is the only way Ill do business

I will have that paypal stuff worked out later today. i get to stay home from school today and my sisters bf has paypal. so i'd have to talk to him after school. so its pretty much worked out.

maxx I am out i hate waiting...

MAD-MAXX said:
I have a Team Orion Wasp .28 Engine.

It has 42,800 [email protected] HP

I Bought it, broke it, ran one more tank, and thats it. it was oringinaly boughten off of lightninghobby for 169$ or 159$. but I'm selling it for 130. i have the box and everything. 130 shipped.

Mark

130$$$ shipped????
Is this thing blown?---sure sounds that way from above and for another 30 I would buy a new one.
Your kidding right.?

It would cost more to repair it than but it new

He meant he "Broke it In"....don't crap on peoples sale threads it's not nice.....

biodragen said:
130$$$ shipped????
Is this thing blown?---sure sounds that way from above and for another 30 I would buy a new one.
Your kidding right.?

It would cost more to repair it than but it new
lol..... if the engine was blown, how would he run one more tank????

I can say this is a very strong running mill. I have one in my Savage. To say that it runs awesome is an understatement.

so is it sold yet cause I'm looking to replace a .27 sooo....

bbtg

If only my MGT was closer to being put together!!!!

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back