Original RC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whuggs1

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just picked up an original RC10 from Ebay and want to fix it up, It has some mods already. Anyone know where I can get parts for it and a manual? I just need a body, wheels/tires little things for it.

man..i had that same car. sure was a lot of fun. it was one of the best r/c's back then

I have six of them. It is a very nice buggy. Good luck finding parts. Your best bet is ebay.

Associated may have some parts still in stock and talked to a guy there yesterday, he answered all my questions and was very helpful.

Also this place looks like they have lots of parts as well...

Rchoracing

Here is a pic of the car, not bad for 42 bucks. Car includes graphite chassis, stainless steel ball bearing bell cranks, ball bearings throughout, Litespeed Heatsink, Trinity Universal shafts, Revtech 18 turn motor, 48 pitch gearing, Andy's A arms, Tekin Microreceiver, Magnum Jr. radio, steering servo, and a Tekin charger. ...............

79_1_b.jpg

whuggs1 said:
I just picked up an original RC10 from Ebay and want to fix it up, It has some mods already. Anyone know where I can get parts for it and a manual? I just need a body, wheels/tires little things for it.

You need the original (white 3 piece) wheels?

Ya I have a set of rears,but need fronts.

vbgagnon said:
How is the one I sent you Team?

Forgot I bought one from you. I couldn't remember who it was. It's great. I also traded diver for his 2 and extras.