Hi, I have a Losi 5ive T that has little of 15 hours on it. it is now 2 years old now and I am looking for help with the battery. I left it on in the car about a week ago, came back this week to no power in the battery then put it on the charger as I normally do. The original 20w dynamite charger had its normal green lights on, and it never charged or gave a signal of other than the green light. No beeping or nothing, I tried unplugging and nothing. Can anyone help me here on maybe how to diagnostic this problem or if I should be using a better brand as far as charger and battery. Any help is greatly appreciated!