Ordered some goodies for my Losi LST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregw1

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ordered a diff rebuild kit , grease , diff out drive cups , pipe gaskets and springs , diff seal set , trust bearing set 63 and 70 tooth spur gears , LST pads and plates

Lol I'm still waiting for the parts to come. I will post some pics wen they come in , I'm also waiting on my nova legend 28-8 to come in

Probably too cold to break it in once you get it. Can't imagine a nova will be all that fun to break-in on a warm day, let alone sub-freezing.

Probably too cold to break it in once you get it. Can't imagine a nova will be all that fun to break-in on a warm day, let alone sub-freezing.
Hey olds how's it going man? Yepper way to cold its not gonna b ran till the spring lol I'll just look at it all winter. Got lots of parts ordered also. Would really like to find a roller LST xxl or LST xxl 2 for a parts truck , mine is in almost new shape I love the truck. I still really love savages also had quite a few of those.

Hey olds how's it going man? Yepper way to cold its not gonna b ran till the spring lol I'll just look at it all winter. Got lots of parts ordered also. Would really like to find a roller LST xxl or LST xxl 2 for a parts truck , mine is in almost new shape I love the truck. I still really love savages also had quite a few of those.
My losing 454 is a good engine I actually really love it , definitely lots of power for an rtr engine

Last edited:
I ran an LRP28S3 in my aftershock when I had it. Without the huge bulky stock tires on that truck, it was a lot more fun to drive and responded much better to gearing changes. Had to gear up a bit to pick up speed, but the lack of rotating mass really made it snappy.

I ran an LRP28S3 in my aftershock when I had it. Without the huge bulky stock tires on that truck, it was a lot more fun to drive and responded much better to gearing changes. Had to gear up a bit to pick up speed, but the lack of rotating mass really made it snappy.
I have been thinking about maybe trying the stock savage xl wheels n tires. I really like having nice big tires n the savage xl fires r still a good size but much lighter

I have been thinking about maybe trying the stock savage xl wheels n tires. I really like having nice big tires n the savage xl fires r still a good size but much lighter
I ran traxxas 3.8's on mine. Kind of a happy medium between the stock tires and 3.2's.