Orange County Choppers MGT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That OCC MGT is badass no doubt.....and the old man wanted to fire it up and run it! I guess if he'll cruise a $200,000 motorcycle it shows that the man is into the show and the go.

Sweet Mini-T! What motor are you running in it? Does all that alum really bog it down?

they are definetly bad azz!! they are getting creative with them machines i wish they would make some savage parts..thanks hcr for the exclusive photos!!

That was me at the show Jon 2 =) . Glad you got to see the trucks in person. I will keep you guys updated with photos the best I can.

Welcome aboard Jen!

If there is anything we can do to better help you enjoy your stay, let us know!

As for the rides, WOW! I'm in shock! Those are by far some of the best laser work designs I have EVER seen!

Drop me a PM if you happen to even price out some of these masterpiece creations. I need another runway truck :)

Take care,
Christian

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
I need another runway truck :)

You sexy bitch you Christian! :cheers: Has the CyberMaxx ever even been fired up? LOL I got to drive ED's. They look much beeter doing about 40mph! :smoke:

Ummm, yeah, its been fired up alright hehehe

She's as perty as the nothern lights!

I drove Ed's too! Thank god I at least got to drive 1 of them!

Gawed-Dhamn.....Awesome, Awesome trucks!!

I wonder if they actually wanted to run them?!
I think working with either the Teutuls or Jesse James is my dream job......like that'll happen...

Again, awesome work!

Glad you guys like them. I will post pictures when new theme trucks are released. Any trucks you guys would like to see be done?

How about a Monster Garage....or Jesse James custom run. Maybe take a Savage and see what he can create. Or perhaps a variant on the Spiderman theme truck I saw running around and make a Hobgoblin/Green Goblin (speaking of green) theme truck. Then you could showcase the green parts and perhaps a run of some purple mixed in.

Of course, being in the military I'd love to see a salute to the military theme truck. Something in red, white and blue with some of that fancy lazer work body art.

Why don't u guys start a show on Discovery or some channel showing doing the same as OCC but for RC's?

Back