Orange County Choppers MGT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team 17

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
In this months issue of RC Driver they have an article on the Hardcore Racing Tribute to Orange County Choppers. They incorparated designs from all there theme bikes into the rims, chassis and skid plates. It's an awesome looking MGT. I can't find a pic on the net yet. Once I do I'll post it up.

Last edited:
Post it when you find it.I m sure it looks sweet.

the new r/c driver is out already? i remember the spiderman one they did but OCC must be sick. ill see if i can scan it up if i get it today or sometime this week whenever

Damon @ HCR is a champ and sent me some exclusive photos of the truck! HCR rocks imo and the quality of their equipment is second to none. Material and craftsmanship are top notch and after a few years it seems they are getting VERY creative with their CNC's and are making works of art like this AE BFT that was done for Orange County Choppers.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Special Thanks to Damon and Jen over @ www.racinghardcore.com for the exclusive photos! RCNT has these first of any web RC forum.

Last edited:
Sweet! I really liked their West Coast Choppers one!

That thing is almost too pretty to get dirty! Looks like every theme bike has made it's way on to that chassis in one way or another!

that is totally sweet. i was the OCC al the time , i love that show. i was diggin the truck till i seen the NY Jets thing... lol

later

Some more pics from Jen @ HCR
Thanks again!!!!

These are the WCC TMaxx. A few of these have been on here but what an awesome work of art!!!

hcr1.jpg

hcr2.jpg

hcr3.jpg

hcr4.jpg

hcr5.jpg

wow man thats really sweet. if thats there r/c car, i wonder what there real car/ motorcycle looks like.

later

Thanx HB for the help in getting these pics. They are even better than the one's in the Mag

All I can say is...wow.

Jen comes through once again. Check this Spider Man truck. Amazing is all I can say.

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider3.jpg

spider4.jpg

spider5.jpg

spider6.jpg

Last edited:
wow that is amazing. that whole spider web chassis and skid plates.. sweet.

later

Swweeeet. That is just awesome looking.

They made three OCC MGTs. One for the OCC guys, one for the guys at R/C Driver, and I believe they kept the third one. I'd like pics of that CNC machine!!

No doubt ! very sweet by an understatement!

Glad you guys like the trucks. They were a lot of fun making them.

JEN

Welcome to RCNT Jen! Please feel free to post up any pics of your past trucks and in the future. I know i would never be able to afford them, but they are beautiful to look at.

Jen I think we met at RCX. I had my son and my nephew spinning the rims on the Spider man MGT and that HCR Tmaxx. I have to say that was ALL BLING BLING!!

yea I'm definatly a sucker for alluminum projects like that truck!!!

here are some pics of my mini-t that is all alluminum.. :cheers:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG
:cheers: