Opinions needed please!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tadpole1991

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wondering what you would choose,

Ofna Force JL .28- (which I can't find ANY parts for,unless the max version uses the same parts?)

Losi 454-lots of parts

Dynamite Mach 2 .26 "truggy"-fair amount of parts,can't find any reviews tho?

Thanks again! :)

Just wondering what you would choose,

Ofna Force JL .28- (which I can't find ANY parts for,unless the max version uses the same parts?)

Losi 454-lots of parts

Dynamite Mach 2 .26 "truggy"-fair amount of parts,can't find any reviews tho?

Thanks again! :)

All of the engines you have listed are good quality engines. I have less experience with the Ofna's but everyone I know who run them have good luck with them and they are strong runners. I like the Mach engine have had several over the years. Why not the LRP.28 they were on ebay for cheaper than the Losi and the Mach engines? The Losi and the LRP.28 along with the SH .28 are the same engine anyway. If price is what you are looking at then the Ofna .28 are probably going to be the best way to go. I think they were on sale on ebay for just $110.00.

Last edited:
There's a losi 454 on eBay for $105 shipped which is a steal and its brand new,or I can spend $130 for a mach 2 .26 but the good thing about the losi 454 is you can add a turbo head which idk if the mach 2 has that,I'm guessing one of the losi engines turbo buttons would fit,but not 100% on it,if I could find a lrp.28 for $150 id get one :)

Thanks man!

There's a losi 454 on eBay for $105 shipped which is a steal and its brand new,or I can spend $130 for a mach 2 .26 but the good thing about the losi 454 is you can add a turbo head which idk if the mach 2 has that,I'm guessing one of the losi engines turbo buttons would fit,but not 100% on it,if I could find a lrp.28 for $150 id get one :)

Thanks man!

Yah last week the LRP engines were on sale on ebay. The Ofna .28 is also on there for $104.00. Can't really go wrong on that Losi for that price either though. I'm not a huge fan of the turbo plugged heads. Then I have to keep more than one kind off plugs on hand LOL!

I'm gonna go with the losi,too cheap not to get it haha,thanks for your help hulxmaxx! :thumbsup: