Opinion poll time.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put it that way because the ECX Torment, ECX Ruckus, and ECX Amp Crush all use the same chassis.
Yeah I got that but where's the ECX rc from never heard of them? Just curious...

Yeah I got that but where's the ECX rc from never heard of them? Just curious...
Its Horizon Hobby's beginner in-house brand. The most expensive 1/10TH they sell, the ECX Amp Crush MT RTR is $179.99. The average price for an ECX 1/10TH RTR is $149.99. The downside to ECX is you can only buy them in stores. HH wont ship them. Its their way of getting people in the stores.

Its Horizon Hobby's beginner in-house brand. The most expensive 1/10TH they sell, the ECX Amp Crush MT RTR is $179.99. The average price for an ECX 1/10TH RTR is $149.99. The downside to ECX is you can only buy them in stores. HH wont ship them. Its their way of getting people in the stores.
Oh its horizon hubby's thats why I never heard of them. HH suck IMO they are the worst RC hobby so call company/ distributors ran buy a bunch of money hungry corporate as*hats . That know nothing about the hobby only care about their pocket. That's why you can't find parts they buy out companies.. and take their stock of what they have and change it to there's and what is left that's it no more at all ever. And there CS is a bunch of idiots that have no clue about the hobby. They only can read the cards that are in front of them.. no offense but HH is the worst ever they should be band from the hobby...Ever would I ever buy from them

Back