Ooops I did it again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My son had one of his friends over this afternoon and start begging me to show him how my Savage could do a back flip. I had nothing better to do and the truck was ready to run so I figured why not.

After a few flips I started jumping over the swingset. Then just bashing around the yard. Little did I know the brake linkage had broken until a tree jumped in the way again. I came flying through the yard and past where I was standing, turning in time to see I misjudged where I was and smacked head-on into the tree and near full speed since the brakes didn't work.

Another set of tvps wasted. Anyone have a set they want donate? :hehe:

bent-tvps-again.jpg

"Until a tree jumped in the way AGAIN"...hahaha oh man thx for the 2am titter hahaha.

Sorry to hear that bro. Look at my bottom signature it'll make you feel better.

"It's Only Money, Right?!

Lessen, I was going to say the same thing! LOL

It looks just like the piccy from the Church bash. Racer, are you sure you're just not trying to scam another set of TVPs to eBay later? :D

Mark

So I guess that's one of things that will break a savage. That sucks man.

Hey I just found a couple of pieces of 3/16 alum plate,anyone wanna guess what I'm going to make out of it ? :D

i have 3 sets if you want them i dont have a savage25 any more i have an xl
yours free

there ya go racer.. 2 extra sets for the next time!

PM me your address and i get them out this afternoon

see, that's why i love this place!! people forcing there old parts onto unexpected others! and for free to!!

:D

Nice bendage!

The last time I tweaked mine, I just hammered them out and put them back on. Been fine ever since.

Back