One last question 50/50....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r/c Kid

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok I'm going with O'Donnell fuel. now i have my ct5 cen. never used and I'm going to break it in soon. which fuel should i use.

***O'Donnell Racing Fuel 20%***
This is one quart of 20% O'Donnell Racing Fuel! Specially blended for cars and trucks by one of the leading names in high-performance R/C engine tuning, O'Donnell Racing Fuel's advantages have made it a highly respected name in R/C competition.
Blended from the highest-grade methanol and nitromethane. O'Donnell Racing Fuel delivers high thermal stability in racing engines with very exact tolerances — exclusive O'Donnellube™ synthetic oil package produces smooth idling and acceleration, and reduces critical heat and internal engine wear.

or

***O'Donnell 20% R2R***
This is one quart of O'Donnell 20% R2R Sport fuel. Finally a sport fuel with legendary O'Donnell quality.
Made using the highest-quality oils and blending techniques. Special lubricant package benefits the operation and performance of sport engines found in most ready-to-run vehicles. Helps to protect your engine as you learn the skills to provide proper care, tuning, and maintenance.

which1 is best to keep my engine running longer and safer.:first_place:

I am through my first half gallon of O'Donnel racing fuel and it seems really good

How you drive and take care of it will have as much of an effect on lifespan as the fuel will. I like the higher oil fuels myself.

Back