On road tires for buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toopizard

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Hey everyone i was curious if anyone had any links or suggestions for me. I have a 1/8 scale Kyosho Inferneo neo 3.0 VE and i really want to put some on road wheels anx tires on it....anyone habe any recommendations or even better links for me?

Amain hobbies have a bunch of them. Any online hobby store would actually.

The only problem is this is first rc I've owned and plan to customize for over 20 years. I can't find the stock rim specs so i dont know what size they are or what size the axle hole or whatever is. I'm just getting back into the hobby and alot has changed.
Amain hobbies have a bunch of them. Any online hobby store would actually.

Hey everyone i was curious if anyone had any links or suggestions for me. I have a 1/8 scale Kyosho Inferneo neo 3.0 VE and i really want to put some on road wheels anx tires on it....anyone habe any recommendations or even better links for me?
Go Exceed you can get them on ebay very affordable plus I got these being made just for 1/8 on roaders pic
Screenshot_20220704-101332.png

Go Exceed you can get them on ebay very affordable plus I got these being made just for 1/8 on roaders pic
Screenshot_20220704-101332.png
I paided $20.00 for the rear $16.50 front

Back