ok I've hit my breaking point... vent time...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ,ok ,well ,usually us bashers are proud to break stuff an love to show off are fancy expensive hop-up parts!....
just got my yeti motor it was in the mail box

Attachments

• 20190515_223018.jpg
    20190515_223018.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 156
Ah ,then you are going to use that motor for the SCT.? ,It is a good brand!...:thumbs-up:

Lol...every time that I see Axial ,I think crawler!...
I've hear they are pretty good and lots of torque. and can handle 4s not that ill run a 4s but my esc is 2-4s

I've hear they are pretty good and lots of torque. and can handle 4s not that ill run a 4s but my esc is 2-4s
all said and done... my truck hardly stays on all 4 wheels even with 1:8 wheels

all said and done... my truck hardly stays on all 4 wheels even with 1:8 wheels

I don't think that you ESC should have took a dump on 3's if it says that it can handle up to 4's ,
You say that you run 1/8 tires ,that is buggy tires right?

arrma should call their 3s lineup 2s. and warn people if they do run 3s that every fkn thing will break. first off they put a 7kg servo in a off road vechle second ...then they put open bearings on something that goes in dirt and water. third they put an esc that overheats in ten mins on 3s. plastic pivot balls don't last a week before they are so loose you can't even drive a straight line. but hey you can launch them 20 feet for 20 mins on YouTube . people buy these thinking they are going to last. bull crap. the only thing stock on my rig is the chassis and gears. and i bet they will be the next thing I change
I know you guys think I'm stupid for putting all my aluminum hop-ups on my rig. don't get me wrong, i love my truck. just i like a tight setup my truck goes about 70mph and if it's all over the place u can't go fast. I think my servo has been the prob the whole time. and now it's more noticeable. the only thing i regret is not just getting a 6s senton

I don't think that you ESC should have took a dump on 3's if it says that it can handle up to 4's ,
no i just put the buggy tires on it two days ago. and a new 120amp esc prob solved

Attachments

• 20190514_122515.jpg
    20190514_122515.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 20190510_111221.jpg
    20190510_111221.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 20190509_135837.jpg
    20190509_135837.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 192

Oh yea ,I remember seeing it ,I see a lot of folks using the 1/8 buggy wheels ,you get more available options
with tires an wheels ,LOL....an TRACTION!...:thumbs-up:

Ah ok ,it must be a beast now!...Have you got to run it ,an how did you like it?

It sounds like ,that you are turning it into a trail/MT truck!
it blew the Mt tires right off 30mins

they looked good as long as I didn't go too fast

Attachments

• DSC_0168.JPG
    DSC_0168.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 156
arrma should call their 3s lineup 2s. and warn people if they do run 3s that every fkn thing will break. first off they put a 7kg servo in a off road vechle second ...then they put open bearings on something that goes in dirt and water. third they put an esc that overheats in ten mins on 3s. plastic pivot balls don't last a week before they are so loose you can't even drive a straight line. but hey you can launch them 20 feet for 20 mins on YouTube . people buy these thinking they are going to last. bull crap. the only thing stock on my rig is the chassis and gears. and i bet they will be the next thing I change

I’ve had a nightmare with gears and diffs on my Arrma Senton , they are not all built to the same spec I got a Roses Tub full of New Diff yokes , new Diff Case, Planet Gears, input shafts, out drives , all bought new just have to keep fiddling around to see which best , some planet gears grind for no reason , some diff yokes rub the diff case . Honestly I’ve never known anything like it . However my LCG Slash is wont drive in a straight line either, and don’t even think of driving it without the TSM controller reciver unless your a dab hand at driving on ice because there’s no difference .

I’ve had a nightmare with gears and diffs on my Arrma Senton , they are not all built to the same spec I got a Roses Tub full of New Diff yokes , new Diff Case, Planet Gears, input shafts, out drives , all bought new just have to keep fiddling around to see which best , some planet gears grind for no reason , some diff yokes rub the diff case . Honestly I’ve never known anything like it . However my LCG Slash is wont drive in a straight line either, and don’t even think of driving it without the TSM controller reciver unless your a dab hand at driving on ice because there’s no difference .
ya I've had the same experience. just yesterday. Sat there filing the sharp edoes off so the diff didn't rub

Why not just buy a 6S BLX. Tanks. You can run 4S and they still tear it up with no breakage unless you jump like crazy. I own 4 of the 6S BLX trucks, and they're all awesome. All I did was add dust guards and aluminum servo brace/holder.

$500, but you're done.

Back