ok i went mad and

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak_123

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i bought a sts .30

just know should be here buy friday hopefully want it breaked in by sunday

i think I'm gunna put my cluch on it from the stock engine nitro star 25

just to break it in

can u give me some tips/advise on this paticular mill

has anyone one seen it running ?? have u got one

i seen one running down this bmx track and wow i was stunned so fast

:thankyou:

-brad

Let us know how you like the engine. I'm quite interested in your thoughts.

ok will do

they are supposed to be amazing engine mate

You may want to get an aluminum clutch set up. Do you have the 3 speed or the 2 in your savage?

I'm thinkin of one for my Savage (nicknamed Christine), as well. I'd be interested in knowing how it performs and holds up, before I plunk down the hard-saved cash for it.

I'm interested too... My F4.1 is starting to seem, ahem, a little slow.

re sts .30

Hi all

I have and just finished running in the sts.30... one minor problem was that the rota start gear sheared two teeth when the motor stopped .. it got bogged down with it being so rich during the heat cycle process.. now it all sorted and its quick.... na its mentally quick.. the first thing that I noticed was more compliants about the noise level that this motor makes.. I'm running a HPI ribbed pipe and secondly the powers more mid to top end at present.. guess though she's still a little tight and thats after 7 tank fulls of running in and setting up.. I'm running 18/49 ratio with 3 speed box and hardened diffs etc and cvj's.. using O donnells 25 nitro

Get one and enjoy the power.. you wont regret it

Mikee

Looking at this mill too. Are you running it on an X? I ask only because the X has the Dual slipper set up. Oh yeah.... A pic would be nice.

hey guys it been awile umm the engine is wiked dude i like it really fast and value for money

I am planning on the 30 but if cost can't allow it I may just get the 28. I have seen them in action and yes they are WICKED fast....

Back