oh yeah!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
man, if i had a huge pile/jump of snow in my front yard, id SKY my max, i have already off some bmx jumps:) like 12 feet of air off that one.:lick:

Sweet!!!! I found a feild this afternoon with a grip of jumps. Looks like some kids made a little track. When ever it quits raining I am gonna try it out. Should be pretty sweet. Jumps look pretty big.

Just get one of your co-workers to bould you some great jumps and great landings. Ask Sky about some great jumps.

I am still new at driving my maxx. I dont take it that easy, but I try not to push the envelope to much. If you know what I mean. Alittle more time and then it is time to get buckwild!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kevrone
Alittle more time and then it is time to get buckwild!!!!!!

time to get buckwild- time to get some new bulkheads. That seems like thats what comes after getting buckwild...X

As soon as it warms a little more here, I'm heading to the lumberyard. Some cheap 1/2" ply and some 1/8"sheeting and I'll have 3-4 new jumps. I'm making them 24" wide x 27" long x 18" high. I figure that will get me some respectable air...

My goal? I'm gonna try to clear my Eclipse with my GT....

Make sure when you atain your goal you set another higher goal. I mean now that I managed to break my savage in less than 36 hours from the time I bought it, my sights are set on doing this in less than 24 hours on my next rc I buy....:devious:

Well that's an admirable goal. If I can get over my car, I'm going to try to jump my GT up to the roof of my garage. The trick will be getting back down....

Originally posted by Candyman
Well that's an admirable goal. If I can get over my car, I'm going to try to jump my GT up to the roof of my garage. The trick will be getting back down....
Getting it back down is easy, gravity rules. However, getting it back down not broken or with it landing on it's wheels may prove slightly more difficult.

Don't sweat it guys. First off, my Eclipse is a 93 with 130,000 miles on it. A GT in the window can only improve it's resale value.

Secondly, since I'm building a bunch of ramps, I was thinking of putting one on the roof to assist in my return to earth.... I'm thinking my GT can handle about a 10 foot drop...

And I will try to get video if it works. And maybe even if it doesn't....;)

Originally posted by El Pirata
I mean now that I managed to break my savage in less than 36 hours from the time I bought it, my sights are set on doing this in less than 24 hours on my next rc I buy....:devious:

When I got my XXX-NT I broke it in three hours and it was actually on my first tank of gas and to make it worse it was like 8:00 on a sunday so the lhs was closed I dont know if I would be able to break another one faster unless it was on purpose

Yeah but your lhs is open on Sunday, correct? Maybe not you lhs but the ohs (open hobby store) which happens to be a greater distance away. When I broke mine it was while I was trying to entertain myself on 24 hour duty, I still had 12 hours of duty before I got off and still had to wait after I got off duty then go when the lhs was open however nowhere had dogbones for a savage so my savage sat collecting dust for almost a month.