Ofna X3GT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swervin

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone have this car or know anyone that does? I'm looking for a inside opinion about this car ......

Last edited:
The only thing I can do is make a general comment about the overall quality of OFNA. They are known for good buggies and great on-raod cars.

When i was introduced to OFNA they were known for making good monster trucks. ... In them days i was with my first nitro love a Kyosho Land Maxx.....

Yeah I dont think OFNA even has a MT offering anymore. Shame too cuz I think OFNA makes some great stuff for really good prices :)

Yeah I dont think OFNA even has a MT offering anymore. Shame too cuz I think OFNA makes some great stuff for really good prices :)
They REINTRODUCE the Monster Pirate /Dominator you make the call...... This was not too long ago...... See HoBao Hyper MT ......

Oh really? Thats cool! I'm not familair with that kit...looks sorta kinda savage-ish although its obviously a lot different.

Last edited:
I will say this being a OFNA owner, they have given me a better insight on the hobby we've come to love so much. ..... This will be my first on road car , & i want it to put a smile on my face not a frown !!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A GREAT QUALITY CAR ,that i can BASH & RACE at the TRACK !!!!! Less wrenching & more driving is what I'm shopping for, aren't we all ? I not to long moved, i now live in "BLACK TOP HEAVEN " ...... I would like to take FULL ADVANTAGE of that...... ANY & ALL information will be helpful to me...... Please help me out fellas.......

The only guy that I know of on here that did much with on rod cars was Joey but I havent seen him on since I came back a few months ago. hopefully someone else on here knows a fair bit about onroads.

When i was introduced to OFNA they were known for making good monster trucks. ... In them days i was with my first nitro love a Kyosho Land Maxx.....

I will say this being a OFNA owner, they have given me a better insight on the hobby we've come to love so much. ..... This will be my first on road car , & i want it to put a smile on my face not a frown !!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A GREAT QUALITY CAR ,that i can BASH & RACE at the TRACK !!!!! Less wrenching & more driving is what I'm shopping for, aren't we all ? I not to long moved, i now live in "BLACK TOP HEAVEN " ...... I would like to take FULL ADVANTAGE of that...... ANY & ALL information will be helpful to me...... Please help me out fellas.......

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/threads/go-go-nitro.110155/page-2#post-1073742

Back