Ofna Ultra LX One 1/8 Buggy Help ME!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbiz888

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i just bought the ofna ultra lx one 1/8 buggy i put batteries in it and when i turned on the reciever the motor for the steering kept moving on its own.i dont know wuts wrong plz help....

well when i turn it on it stops but shouldt it not do it at all

If there's no signal, and no failsafe, it can.

well wuts the fellsafe and wuts the order u should always turn on your rc car and controller

Controller first. A failsafe goes inline between the throttle servo and the receiver and sets the throttle servo to a pre-programmed spot when you encounter signal loss/interference or low battery power.

English please, and you should always turn the transmitter on first. I've actually had electrics take off by turning the receiver on first.

A failsafe will switch the servo to full brake or neutral in the event you lose signal or have interference.

so if u dont turn the controller on first the its going to make the steering motor move and the brake and/or the throttle move(No gas in it at all yet just out of box off of shelf)

ok thats helps alot u guys r great on here everybody thats helped me thanks
if i hav anymore questions ill post up thanks again

This is the rule that was tought to me when I first got into RC....Always remember to turn your radio on first and off last and you should be just fine.

so since this happened to me then do i like have to re-adjust some stuff or no