Ofna Ld3 Rtr

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4LYFE

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HEY

i crazyily ordered a OFNA LD3 RTR w/ ez start randomly today,
lol i think I'm losing my mind! share your thoughts on this car i know little about, i decied i wanted it when i went to my LHS to buy some alumie. for my savage, and ...AWWWWWWWW there she was LD3 i asked to check it out, and i was hooked so came home and bam! should be here in a week or so, ill tell you how it is!!

Didi u get it with the 2 speed? And get a better engine. The engine it comes with isn't fast at all.

yea i got it with the 2 speed
its not fast?

it has to be some what fast

Enjoy the car that's what this hobby is all about having fun it is a good car & durable

sweet yea i can't wait this is my first ON-road car, I'm very happy, any one know if it comes with a batt. stick for the ez start, and whats the best fule to run threw the force 12 on it

thanks-

If it's ur firts On-road then you'll be fine with the stock engine. I'm sure you'll want to go faster once u get the hang of it. No it doesn't come with batteries. As for the fuel I advise u to use what your lhs has since it's easier to get from then ordering it.

yeah, my LHS has blue thunder and this like "mega" stuff and its pink! and i have used blue thunder on my off roads for like 2 years, and I'm sick of the blue, and i think the pink would look bad ass in the fule line and tank, and its a change,
so i was just wondering thats cool, and will the batt. from my savage rotto start work on the "ez" start thing its a orion rocket pack. thanks a million- : )

and does any one know what kind of radio controler it comes with, thanks

Radio: Airtronics Blazer Sport 2 channel pistol grip AM with charging
jack, servo trim and reversing, and two #94102 standard servos

RC4LYFE said:
sweet yea i can't wait this is my first ON-road car, I'm very happy, any one know if it comes with a batt. stick for the ez start, and whats the best fule to run threw the force 12 on it

thanks-
20% bryon's is my choice

Team 17 said:
Radio: Airtronics Blazer Sport 2 channel pistol grip AM with charging
jack, servo trim and reversing, and two #94102 standard servos
The 94102 has 50.oz of torque after you get use to the car I would upgrade it to a stronger servo for steering for throttle the 94102 is perfect

Back