OFNA hyper 10 sc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big -t-2011

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all i was wondering if the OFNA hyper was a good strong truck for a racer/basher. i take great care of my cars i just got 2 traxxas t maxx 1.5 nitro trucks lookin to switch to racing short course, saw it at my local track and have been hooked sense. i am just lookin for a new car electric would be best, for someone who knows how to do some stuff on the cars.

thanks
big-t-2011

i know so do i. i have seen videos and everything. i think I'm gonna pick one up and a b44 buggie for a good proce so ill post pictures. the truck needs ALOT of work, the drive train needs re built. all the parts are there so itll be done in no time at all i did it on my traxxas tmaxx's in no time.

I looked at both the Hyper10 and the SCRT10 from Jammin and I think I am going to get the Jammin because it just seems like a better truck and one of the tracks I raced at it was the majority truck in 4wd. About 90% of them were the Jammin SCRT10. The very fast guys were in an SCRT10. Hyper10 is my 2nd choice, very close 2nd.

I looked at both the Hyper10 and the SCRT10 from Jammin and I think I am going to get the Jammin because it just seems like a better truck and one of the tracks I raced at it was the majority truck in 4wd. About 90% of them were the Jammin SCRT10. The very fast guys were in an SCRT10. Hyper10 is my 2nd choice, very close 2nd.

ya moet of the guys use a slash at my track. thats why i wanted a ofna. because they are better trucks. but looks like I'm settling for a slash for now. just means i have another truck to bash once i get into the sport. lol

ya moet of the guys use a slash at my track. thats why i wanted a ofna. because they are better trucks. but looks like I'm settling for a slash for now. just means i have another truck to bash once i get into the sport. lol
It's just me but I am not a Slash type of guy. Just don't care for them...

Just picked up a Hyper10SC for a song. Ran only once.

Back