Ofna Force.32 ??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwal1774

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone have one of these engines? I'm thinking of putting one in my XL. I dont have the funds for an LRP or a Picco and another 5.9 is outta the question that enigine is a turd. I was also looking at an Axial .32RR.

I'm not sure about the axial 32 but i got the .28 and its ok, not the best but it runs ok.

Bigger isn't always better, you can get a Losi 454 (LRP .28) for about $150, and it's a great engine.

Ok cool I was also looking at the Losi 454. Didnt know it was the same as the LRP .28. I'm not necesarily looking for a bigger engine, but definately one better than the 5.9.

I haven't had both the 454 and LRP28, so I can't say with 100% certainty that they are identical, but many have posted that they are the same and perform pretty much the same.

I run an LRP28 in my extended savage and it does quite well. I have a 3-speed in it and it's pretty useless. Really don't even need 1st gear ever with that engine.

Yeah thats cool and the price is pretty reasonable. Thanks to all for the suggestions and advice. Now all i have to do is make up my mind. Hmmmm decisions, decisions,decisions

Upon continuing the search for a replacement engine for my Savage XL. I came across the Dynamite Mach .28 monster truck engine. Anybody heard anything about this engine? I can get for 149.00 shipped.

That depends, there were two of them. The mach 28 and the mach 28 "Big Red". I had read that the first mach 28 was a dud, but the big red was a decent budget engine.

I was looking at the Big Red engine but wound up going with the Ofna Force .32. Will keep everyone posted on how it does.

Okay got the motor Tuesday and swapped everything over that night. Broke it in yesterday and I have to say this motor is pretty insane. After break in and with the needles still at factory settings this thing was pulling monster wheelies and well it's just stupid fast. I am very pleased so far with this engine!!