Official RCNT Bash -- Hampton Roads Style 2005 (Looking for dates...)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well gents, I promised something in the way of a thread about a Bash here on the East Coast in Hampton Roads, Virginia.

Last year we (El Pirata and I) hosted two separate bashes that were quite the hit. This year promises to be just as entertaining.

With my schedule being driven by world politics and my job, I need some feedback on dates that everyone interested in coming might be able to support.

Right now, if my schedule holds firm, I am looking at a mid-to-late-Summer Bash. My desires for a Spring Bash are all but done for due to the fact that I will be gone more often than not. My desires for a Fall Bash are similarly done in by the fact that I will be deploying in early September. Between now and then...I may get picked up and sent anywhere the government needs me...and everything might fall through...BUT, I'm gonna try and make this event happen.

Sooooo, I am taking input on Dates from mid-June through late-August.

If you want to see what went on at the last bashes, drop "Hampton Roads Style" into the search engine and check the threads that pop up.

Count me in, I Dont ever have big plans...

how far away is it from oak hill. If it is less then or = 2 hours i mite dedicate my self to going.

According to yahoo Maps....Oak Hill, VA to Hampton, VA....95.8 miles or 1 hour 50 minutes....Wooo Hooooo, sounds like Mr Pin Point is a go!!

wowowowo...hold on now. It is LazyDave and I have to get someone to take me. I am only 13. Probably my brother Neil will take me. He would take any excuse to drive his forester. he would probably enjoy it also. He's not in the hobby, but he is one of those who are wowed by the technology and mechanics. On a weekend right? for now I hope to go.

I REALLY REALLY wanna bash with you guys. I'll be all hooked up by then with a truck, a buggy, and a mini. But.... I absolutely can't go any later than the end of June due to the expected arrival of my first child.

I'm free on weekends and I should have plenty of personal or vacation days to take off a Friday as well if it's gonna be a 3 day bash. This is what I got Sky, hope this helps a little.

Glad to see the support.

I am in the process of narrowing down to some key weekend dates and will post a poll for weekend selection. If you guys can think of any particular weekend that would be better than another, mention it here.

Yeah, Come bash, The "Sky's" Are the cool guys! haha

this post doesn't mean anything. you saw nothing i wrote nothing.
* flash*

My parents are fine about the drive.

Last edited:
R/c camps? lol, um are you trying to say you want to go to a camp for r/c??? :-/

Not exactly a camp. I duno what i want. I want to wake up every day go out side and dive my car with buddies.

lol, to late dave.

what is?

mid-June

almost july, yeah.

i dont know... i could care less but some ppl i dont think can come on that date... skymaxx take it from here, i dont plan

yeah that too ^^^ doesn't make since bud.... dave, it will be a weekend we bash, it always is.

it doesnet include the 25. On that day i i have no scool. any ways. I will see what i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back