Odd outcome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasCS

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For those who like math and numerical fun, try this

111,111 x 111,111=

Interesting sum, yes?

Chas

Here's another

THIS IS WEIRD BUT IT REALLY WORKS.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!!! It only takes 30 seconds.

Work this out as you read.
Don't read the bottom until you have worked it out.!!!

1.First of all, pick the number of days a week that you would like to go out.

2.Multiply this number by 2.

3.Add 5.

4.Multiply it by 50.

5.If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1748. If you haven't, add 1747.

6.Last step: Subtract the four digit year that you were born.
see below:

RESULTS:

You should now have a three digit number: The first digit of this was your original number(I.e. how many times you want to go out each week).

The second two digits are your age!!! It really works.

This is the only year it will ever work, so spread the joy around by mailing this to everyone you know. Not hahaha

Chas

2x2=4, 4+5=9, 9x50=450, 450+1747=2197, 2197-1982=215
First numbers right but damn I'd be one awkward looking 15 year old!
Maybe I did something wrong.

I don't go out..... So.....

0x2=0
0+5=5
5x50= 250
250+1748=1998
1998-1987=11

FAIL

Wait you doing didn't even do it for yourself before you posted it?

Yikes

I really truly hate it, when that happens.

Likely why it was stressed, to "Send it to all your friends"...

& there's really Nothing like a little public humiliation...
How do I look in red?

Chas

Moving on class

In the middle of the ocean there is a small island where everybody is part of this strange religion. One of the rules the people with this religion have to follow is the following : if you ever find out that you have blue eyes, you have to kill yourself that day at midnight. Because of this rule, people never talk about other people eyes and there are no mirrors in the island. So they can all live happily without knowing what the color of their own eyes is. They do see other people eyes, moreover, they all meet every day at noon where they have the chance to look at each other. One day, a foreigner comes to the island and at the noon meeting he tells everybody: "at least one of you has blue eyes". The questions is what happens in the island thereafter. Assume, for example, that in the island there are 100 people with blue eyes and 100 people with brown eyes. Another important assumptions is that everybody in the island is a perfect logician.

Suppose we have a cube of cheese. This cube is divided into 27 small cubes of cheese, so it looks like a Rubik cube (3 x 3 x 3). There is this little mouse who wants to eat the whole cube of cheese. He starts eating the cube in the center, and then has to continue eating adjacent cubes. (Two cubes are adjacent if they share a face.) Can the mouse eat the whole cube of cheese?

Chas

If they were smart, they would kill the foreigner, forget about maybe having blue eyes and find a brown eyed girl to share some beer with. Then after consuming a few beers, kill the mouse and eat some cheese.

In the middle of the ocean there is a small island where everybody is part of this strange religion. One of the rules the people with this religion have to follow is the following : if you ever find out that you have blue eyes, you have to kill yourself that day at midnight. Because of this rule, people never talk about other people eyes and there are no mirrors in the island. So they can all live happily without knowing what the color of their own eyes is. They do see other people eyes, moreover, they all meet every day at noon where they have the chance to look at each other. One day, a foreigner comes to the island and at the noon meeting he tells everybody: "at least one of you has blue eyes". The questions is what happens in the island thereafter. Assume, for example, that in the island there are 100 people with blue eyes and 100 people with brown eyes. Another important assumptions is that everybody in the island is a perfect logician.

Suppose we have a cube of cheese. This cube is divided into 27 small cubes of cheese, so it looks like a Rubik cube (3 x 3 x 3). There is this little mouse who wants to eat the whole cube of cheese. He starts eating the cube in the center, and then has to continue eating adjacent cubes. (Two cubes are adjacent if they share a face.) Can the mouse eat the whole cube of cheese?

Chas

Align TRex 700E 750MX (530KV) DFC HV Castle ICE2 HV 120 BEC PRO 12S 3GX~DX8 {RealFlight 6.5}

:wtf::confused:

Mind benders

These are very basic questions on the iq tests we all love...

Liars and Truth-tellers puzzles.

The setting for these problems is the following. There is this island in the middle of the ocean where there are two kinds of people: the liars and the truth-tellers. The liars always lie. Any question you ask them will be answered with a lie. The truth-tellers always answer the truth.
Here are a few examples.
You're walking on this island and you meet a native, who could be either a liar or a truth-teller, and you want to know which kind of person he is. So you ask him
- are you a truth-teller?
When he is answering, the volcano makes a loud noise and you cannot hear the answer. So you ask him again
- Excuse me, I couldn't hear what you said, did you say you were a truth-teller? - and he answers
- no, I didn't say that, I said I was a liar.
Is the native a liar or a truth-teller?
(Hint: Think about what the native's could have answered to the first question, first assuming he's a truth-teller and then assuming he's a liar.)

Suppose now that you visit a second island close by. On this second island the people are even more weird. They lie on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and they tell the truth the other days. After spending so many days on these islands you forgot which day it is. So you ask one of the islanders:
- Excuse me sir, what day is it today?
- Saturday - he answers.
- And, what day is it going to be tomorrow?
- Wednesday.
Can you deduce what day it is today?

Now suppose you meet three people, A, B and C from the first island (so they are either liars or truth-tellers). You ask A:
- How many truth-tellers are among you guys?
Again, the volcano makes a loud noise when A answers and you can't hear the answer. So you ask B:
- What did A say? - and B answers
- A said that one of us is a truth-teller and two of us are liars - and then C adds
- Don't believe what B said, he's lying.
What class of people are B and C?

Knots and graphs.

Draw three houses in a horizontal row. Draw three utilities suppliers beneath them: Gas, Water, Electricity. You should now have six points or boxes on your sheet of paper. The challenge is to connect each house to each utility supplier without any of the nine connection lines crossing. Is it possible? (This problem is very hard!)

Arithmetic and geometry.

I have three clocks. One is a watch that I wear every day. Then I have an alarm clock that goes back to 12:00am (midnight) when there is a blackout, and I have an electric clock in the kitchen which is not digital. The latter clock stops working if there is a blackout and continues working when the electricity comes back.
One day I went to sleep after midnight and when I woke up the following morning , the three watches were working but they all had different times: 7:45am, 8:15am and 9:30am. Probably it was because there was a blackout during the night. Assuming that this is what happened, at what time did the blackout start and when did it end?

If you Wrap your mind around these... and it all becomes confusing.
Rinse and repeat!! hahaha

Chas

Last edited:
Make me laugh much

STOP IT!!! my brain is in pain.

Those kind of replies are actually my favorites... hahahehe

Don't know why these questions are so difficult for most...
but you made me 'larf' long... ThanX!

Chas

In high places, or lofty positions?

Yes and no.
Yes we all need friends!

Genuine friends who love and respect us, and want the very best for us, only.

But forum buds are always very much appreciated.
There are times and situations where we can't always be with the ones we love.

And that's where you come in... Fill the empty void! Thank you.
You are one of these rare, firm but gentle folks. Much appreciate your way...

Please don't ever change.

Chas

Sure as hell aint talking bout me with that last part, Doc.

Its the man juice deep inside.