nothing special but cool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOLIMIT OF MI

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
this is a body i did for the upcomming event here in mi
i didnt want it to be just black so i used a flop color from spaz stick and backed it with black

100_1422.jpg

100_1424.jpg

looks good to me!

Looks cool. Nice and simple!

yeah the 17mm wheel adapters work great and it handles alot better but it is not legal in racing but for around the yard and bashing it works sweet, they are not that much taller then the stock ones

Digging the monster energy, is that a mini? It's hard to tell the scale of it by those pics.

no it is a regular slash

Thats simple but nice looking, I like it.

very nice...which 17mm hex adapters are you using?

looks good. i dont like the monster logo but thats just me cuz i hate how over rated that stuff is.

What 17mm adapters are you using? I'm thinking about trying some buggy or truggy wheels on mine pretty soon. They're a lot cheaper to run than the Epic/Switch combo.

looks good. i dont like the monster logo but thats just me cuz i hate how over rated that stuff is.

I hear that......I always keep it Original and one off when ever possible. Unless Monster is buying all my parts and trucks with endorsements:D

What 17mm adapters are you using? I'm thinking about trying some buggy or truggy wheels on mine pretty soon. They're a lot cheaper to run than the Epic/Switch combo.

i can't remember who they are made from but i like them as much as the fastlane machine ones

here is the monster girls at the last event holding it

100_0597.jpg

it has the new spi wheels on it

it is all paint i had a friend make some vinals for me

ha i think thats special. how long did it take you?