not sure where to post this...clutch question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarkill

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys. I got a stock savage with the stock 4.6 engine with about 2 gallons through it on 20%. my clutch bearings just went...how often do i need to replace them?

Yeah, hit your back button. No Savage knowledge on this site, but I've heard there are some truly BRILLIANT Savage owners on RCNT.

Yeah, hit your back button. No Savage knowledge on this site, but I've heard there are some truly BRILLIANT Savage owners on RCNT.

Ya but dont ask that rolex guy, he has never started his ;)

LMAO! .....But, he can tell you all you want to know about polishing alloys and using the proper waxes enriched with Carnuba.

LMAO! .....But, he can tell you all you want to know about polishing alloys and using the proper waxes enriched with Carnuba.

That sounds like a dog food hahahaha.

picture.jpg

Technically it was derailed when it was started. Derailed with a thread from the original purpose of the forum....

Did that make sense?

Good point. It took the wrong siding to begin with, and had nowhere to go from there.
Thread gets derailed, thread starter gets to ride on the short bus.
Doesn't surprise me. He's one of those stragglers that wandered in here from RCNT.

short couse stuff, man, not short bus. take it back to RCNT!

so, Ralph, If I want to keep my plastic chrome wheels nice and shiny (be ready for the heart attack) AFTER getting them dirty. what should I use?

Now what kind of question is that? Rolex has no idea what to do after a rig gets dirty. He has spent all his time figuring out ways to prevent that from ever happening. :D

just to let yo know RCNT is RCNitroTalk.com

you will get more answers about your savage there.