North American International Auto Show

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Not to sure if you guys know this but it is going on this week. I went today I didnt get any pictures but there is alot of good idea. THey even used my for the hybrid. I know I didnt submit it to them but I had this idea that a car would run on a gas motor just for a few miles then it would switch to using the engery made from the wheel turning. Also the new dodge challenger is awsome I hope they make it... if it is still a conspect? I know some of you are not lucky to live by this but that is ok most of you guys anyways have better stuff going on around you. Also scion has some nice cars comming out. If you went please post some pictures.

damn. does anyone know if it will come to new york? if so does anyone know when?

Goin saturday! Gonna re-forat the CF card in the camera first, lol.

ImBroken said:
http://www.autoshowny.com/

April 14th-23rd... I'm goin...
Anyone see the Camaro concept? NICE...
Do you mean this one?
0309phr5camaro04z9dm.jpg

Looks like that could rekindle the Camaro vs. Mustang rivalry after waaaaay too many lean years.

I dunno vb, those '06 Stangs are plenty hot!

the 05 was a throwback right? Do the 06s look any different? Inter net is slow at work so I don't dare go venture out and look.

Actually, the '06 is basically the same as the '05 but they have a new trim package to go with their new V6 engine.
torchredponycoupe4mf.jpg

And looks like the Dodge Challenger will be added to the mix very soon.
dodgechallengerconcept15000wt.jpg

Well I'm a gm fan, but I'd have to say that the charger is the sweetest of the 3. WOWOWOWOW!!

I havn't been to NAIAS in a few years. Does Lotus have a display this year? I would think so since they sell here in the states now. A lightly used Elise is my planned next car.

too bad that if the challenger goes into production, it won't be available till '09.... :(

Candyman said:
Do you mean this one?
0309phr5camaro04z9dm.jpg

Looks like that could rekindle the Camaro vs. Mustang rivalry after waaaaay too many lean years.

It's too bad the camaro at the detroit auto show didn't look like that. I'm not sure what's up but the one at the Detroit show IMO was weak. Not terrible, maybe a 5 out of 10. The one pictured is bad ass.

slightly used elises are probvly gunna cost as much as new ones :p and lotus has been at the nyc show for the past couple years, you just can't sit in them :(
hopefully that changes this year

edit: candyman has the proper picture of the charger

Arrow said:
slightly used elises are probvly gunna cost as much as new ones :p

probably not. took me 20 seconds to find an '05 with 891 miles for 42k... compare to about 47-49k new. Even in my color! Graphite Grey :)

Arrow said:
edit: candyman has the proper picture of the charger

I am not knocking on you but I went to the NAIAS and that is the Camaro From what I heard they made to concepts and the silver one is the one they are hoping to make. I think that silver one is ugly , I can't see anyone driving that.

Back