No weiners!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Found this on the news. Couldn't resist. http://www.ksat.com/automotive/20165541/detail.html
WTF? Are we getting so uptight that the wienermobile can't drive up and down the road? Just a few people complain and it makes the news.

And in other news...

http://www.thesunnews.com/617/story/985839.html?storylink=mirelated
"Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home."

What was she driving the wienermobile for to start with?
It's took a bunch of guys several months of design and fabrication to make this craft.
Then they hand it over to a woman?
She is driving, doing her nails and make up, talking on the cell phone...

I'm guessing she had to do a lot of begging to get her hands on the wiener.

I'm guessing she had to do a lot of begging to get her hands on the wiener.

Like you ever made a women beg to get her hands on a/your wiener.

That's kind of funny. That's the local ABC affiliate here in the San Antonio, TX metro-area. They're reporting on an event in Hawaii based on an event that happened in Wisconsin. WTF????????

She is driving, doing her nails and make up, talking on the cell phone...

Hey, any woman who can do all that AND drive a weiner simultaneously is o.k. in my book. Matter of fact, I'd be willing to do her nails and make-up for her and let her put the extra hand to good use. :)

That extra hand should have been firmly attached to the 'stick', grasping the 'knob' and putting it in the right slot.
Sorry, but in my book she just doesn't cut the mustard.
I wouldn't relish the idea of having her park my car.

Lol Rolex, That post may qualify for the most "needs a rimshot" jokes in any forum I have read.

-AxialLST

I wouldn't relish the idea of having her park my car.

I thought she was driving a wiener.... Okay, so she's not that good at driving a wiener, Who said you couldn't pilot it for her??????

:whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo::whhooo: