No steering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megamaxx3.3

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi all,
Been out of the hobby for a few years, and decided to pull out my xl k5.9. Got it started but am not able to steer, and when i hit throttle, nothing happens. Was doing some research and i see "how to' s" re-binding... But there isnt a bind button on the transmitter. Its the original HPI TF-3. Any ideas on what it could be?

Also once i was able to get it started, it did its own thing and was throttling all the way up without using the transmitter.

Hi all,
Been out of the hobby for a few years, and decided to pull out my xl k5.9. Got it started but am not able to steer, and when i hit throttle, nothing happens. Was doing some research and i see "how to' s" re-binding... But there isnt a bind button on the transmitter. Its the original HPI TF-3. Any ideas on what it could be?

Also once i was able to get it started, it did its own thing and was throttling all the way up without using the transmitter.

Do you have the binding wire? Some radio's don't have buttons ,I think theres a certain sequence to powe
them up!
I'm not sure or familure with your gear ,just hang tight an someone else may chime in!...:cool:

Back