No steering or throttle axial scx10iii

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I turned off the truck after a run a few days ago and now it will turn on but won't steer or move forward or back, I don't know what to do now with the truck being new to rc. Any help would be appreciated.

try to rebind the radio to the receiver, check too see if you have steering and throttle, if so, recalibrate the esc to the radio and it should be good to go
If there is no throttle and steering, check to see if the receiver is getting power by the esc (ESC should be in CH2 of the receiver)
If there is no steering, check to see if the servo is plugged in (Servo should be in CH1 of the receiver)

try rebinding the radio and receiver.
I've been trying to rebind the controller and the esc but no luck. It turns on but nothing else

I've been trying to rebind the controller and the esc but no luck. It turns on but nothing else
I've only got one channel on the esc the others say aux and programming and there's one for update

I just realized this is the same problem you already created a post for. Id suggest deleting this post and using the original one. Theres already "next step" instructions to try in the previous thread.