no more bshing fo rme this weekend...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Its going to rain here till monday. I need to go to the lhs and spend my "rainy day money"!!!:banana:

Just dont spend your sunny day money to when your there.

It sucks when you work all week and it's nice and pretty outside then the weekend comes and it rains. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow afternoon so were gonna get up and bash early.

The rain has come and ruined my plans also. My bashing has been put on hold until Pirata fixes his T. I needed to be outside to use my workshop for a bathroom remodel I am in the midst of...rain means I can't move the big saws outdoors, which means my workshop (garage) is too crowded to be used...bummer. :(

Everyone say a little prayer tonight for me when you go to :eek: so that I will wake up and it will be dry outside :)

you need to do the anti rain dance directions follow....

take of all your clothes including under garments then put as many q-tips in your nose and the run around your house three times with a lit flash light in your hands screamming rain rian go away, come back some other day!!!

this has been proven to work...

Back