Nitro RC Fuel Lines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfrombaildon

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Where do the fuel lines go from the fuel tank ?
I know one goes from the fuel tank to the carbareter but where does the other one that goes from the fuel tank connect to? It just seems to flop about loose. Can I put the end of it in the hole in the exhaust ?
I know one goes from the fuel tank to the carbareter but where does the other one that goes from the fuel tank connect to? It just seems to flop about loose. Can I put the end of it in the hole in the exhaust ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-01-25-40.png
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-01-25-40.png
    835.6 KB · Views: 61

That is the pressure tube ,it is suppose to go into the exhaust ,with out it ,your engine will lean out an burn up!
If it is just a hole in the exhaust ,cut the tip of fuel line in an angle before you stick it in ,that insures that
the tube does not bottom out in the pipe an restricts the flow of pressure back to the fuel tank!..:thumbs-up:

That is the pressure tube ,it is suppose to go into the exhaust ,with out it ,your engine will lean out an burn up!
If it is just a hole in the exhaust ,cut the tip of fuel line in an angle before you stick it in ,that insures that
the tube does not bottom out in the pipe an restricts the flow of pressure back to the fuel tank!..:thumbs-up:
Thanks C. I pulled it out, must have caught it by accident and couldn't for the life of me figure out where it went back in, nor could I find a hole for the exhaust.

Some exhaust have just a hole in it an some have a tiny nipple that that tubing connects to ,but
that is where that secondary tube is suppose to go ,that is the pressure tube that helps pressurize
the fuel tank to force the fuel to the carb!..:thumbs-up::cool:

Some exhaust have just a hole in it an some have a tiny nipple that that tubing connects to ,but
that is where that secondary tube is suppose to go ,that is the pressure tube that helps pressurize
Right I see, I must have popped off the secondary pipe then cos I know it was connected to something
That explains why it's been cutting out then ? I need a new attachment for the hole because it's a tiny one like you say.

Last edited:
Right I see, I must have popped off the secondary pipe then cos I know it was connected to something

That explains why it's been cutting out then ? I need a new attachment for the hole because it's a tiny one like you say.

If it is tinier than the tube ,it takes the threaded nipple in which the original one may came
loose and lost!.. :thumbs-up:

taking pic of rc b4 you have a wreck can help.