NITRO ENGINE'S...Get Your Nitro Engine's Right Here....NITRO ENGINE'S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctimewaster

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was thinking of Peter Griffin when carrying the box and he was yelling..Back Scratches right here.
I haven't started a Nitro engine in 25 years WTF am i doing.

DSCF4968.JPG

I think you should get rid of the left one next to the upper right "32" engine. I can help.

It's really Butt Scratchers...but it can used on your back as well.

I think you should get rid of the left one next to the upper right "32" engine. I can help.
The Novarossi?

They look depressed in the box. I say feed them some alcohol and let them stretch their lil flywheels
That's the plan for sure but i don't know the history of these engines i bought them from other hobbyist i plan on starting all of them except for the Fusion 3 for now.
I do know the Fusion 3 is new and that one of the O.S has been rebuilt and needs break-in, I want to take the back plate off all of them and at least take a look before starting them i'll put up some pics when i do that. Apart from the HPI pull start engine they all have excellent compression and the crank spins smooth with no movement at the front bearing.