nitro drift

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackshepherd39

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
will hpi drift tyres fit my himoto on road car

I've tryed putting street tires on my drift car from another car it didn't work for me

the hub size is 26mm

drift-drift-drift? in the day it was called power sliding.

i will look again but the hpi drift tyres r 26mm

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

yer the hpi t drift tyres r 26mm they must fit

I thought you said hub size not tire size. Your hub size is not 26 mm, that's the inside diameter of the tire.

So it looks like you are trying to mount the new tires on your stock wheels, which would work out fine. But remember your original tires are glued on, so be careful when removing them. It usually helps to heat them using something such as a hair dryer.

Usually it's best to either bake or boil the rims to get the old tires off of them. There are several posts on this.

no i was planning to buy hpi rims and put drift tyres on them

As long as the tires will fit the rims, you should be okay. Don't forget to glue the tires on rims.

Does your manual for the himoto not have any info on the tires? You may have to look up places online that sell the tires and try to find the information there. Likewise if you look at places that sell the HPI tires online then on of them should say in the specs or product description.

yer yay will fit. most 1/10 on road car parts r interchangeable like wheels, tires, bodyshells etc.