nice ebay savage "used at rcx"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking rig. Hope he gets his $ out of it.

First thing I'd do would be to replace the filter and put the rear shocks on the rear side of the tower... oh, and install a tank.

It comes with a motor saver. I have never heard of the Atomic rc stuff.

I want these. Where can I get them???

attachment.php

LOL, just edited my post - I can't go to eBay without typing Maxx, sorry...
:shrug:

PiErow said:
I have never heard of the Atomic rc stuff.

It is Fastlane Machine parts. Atom RC sells their parts, they dont make their own.

ARRGH! **I** was supposed to be one of those three. **SOMEONE** claimed he never received my email. Well guess what, I work for an ISP and have access to all sorts of s*** on the server level, and my email WAS delivered. Oh well, life is life. I can't believe he's just selling it. Sheesh. :D

(PM if you want the sordid details, but it's no big thang)

I don't think I'd want the demo from a trade show after it's been hammered on for 3 days by people that know they are selling it after the show anyway.....I know what we used to do to snowboards at trade shows or demo days on the mountain...and NO WAY would I want one of those after wards.....

rocknbil said:
ARRGH! **I** was supposed to be one of those three. **SOMEONE** claimed he never received my email. Well guess what, I work for an ISP and have access to all sorts of s*** on the server level, and my email WAS delivered. Oh well, life is life. I can't believe he's just selling it. Sheesh. :D

(PM if you want the sordid details, but it's no big thang)

How do you get picked for something like this?

Well, it's a bit of a long story. Someone sent me an email, out of the blue, had been watching my posts on their board for a few years, and deemed me "worthy" I guess. Of course I replied immediately, this was a once-in-a-lifetime. And again. AND AGAIN. Then from another email account, and he claimed that he never received the email so had to pick someone else. But I work for an ISP and did some major ass-kicking with our admins, only to find out the emails were sent with a 200 OK header. Which means it was filtered or ignored or whatever, but it DID get there.

$|-|iT happens, this is just how the world works. I bear no ill will, but still haven't fully recovered from that one. Gettin' older and opportunities come less these days. :D

and roknbil I'm sure NOTHING will happen to that person's service right? :rolleyes:

Nah. I'm a firm believer in kharma, and apparently am still sucking up from my last life. :D I just really REALLY needed this chance right now, I'm not one to whine but so much about what I do for a living sucks elephant ass and I'm a bit trapped, this could have changed a lot of things. :D

Back