nice body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newviennajj

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anyone on here sell custum painted bodies?been lookin at online stores YIKES!!!:whhooo::OMG::OMG:

You'll find a lot of custom painters here. I'm not sure I can even name all of them. NCNitro. Mel*E*Mel. Rolex. Candyman. Imbroken. That's just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Sorry if I missed anyone else. Just sift through threads in the Body Shop forum and you'll see a lot of talent.

ok,thanks for ur help and can you tell me how to add an avatar?I'm lookin all over for the place that says-edit avatar or somthin shouldnt it be in profile somewhere?

Candyman does some pretty sweet paintjobs himself. At the moment I am no longer doing ant paintjobs for hire, I have a few I still need to get to their rightful and patient I might add, (thanks guys) new owners then I am done, sorry.

As far as an avatar, you need to be a contributing member to have an avatar, sig banner, and access to the arcade and secret forum.

i gotta start contributing(as soon as i stop crashin into sh!t
)this is the best forums on the web by far.thanks for the intel