NFL FEVER 2004 biotch!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well for shizel my nizzels, NFL fizzel it out for the Xbizzel. Translation NFL Feever is out! I own a copy. If any of you RCNT fools got an Xbox, Xbox live, and the game hit me up. This is better than Madden 2004 simply for the fact you can play online. No really the reason it is better is because of this:

XSN Sports
Microsoft's lineup of sports games on Xbox.

What if we could combine your passion for sports with your passion for sports games? What if you and your friends played in a virtual sports league as intense as the NFL, NHL, Major League Baseball, and NBA?

What if you could check your standings, your rankings, and your statistics on a virtual sports page each morning? What if we could create human competition so real online that great rivalries develop in the tradition of the Avs and Wings? Raiders and Broncos. Lakers and Kings.

Well, you got it.

Introducing XSN Sports. The new lineup of sports games, where winning finally matters.

We're tearing apart yesterday's idea of sports games. XSN Sports is the breakthrough sports fans have been waiting for. It's not about making sports video games a little better; it's about creating the next dimension of sports gaming: Competition beyond the game. For the first time ever, challenge real people, create your own leagues, and build your own rivalries.

So if any of you have actual balls between your legs not naming any names here (Christian, WoodiE) let's get it on!!!!!!

I own Fever 2003 and was thinking about getting 2004. The Read and Lead passing sounds very cool. A buddy was telling me that it is kinda difficult to learn. Have you tried the playcalling advice? How is that?

I just bought it at lunch today. I will go home and play it and let you know!

Did you get a chance to play this last night? What were your first impressions of the game? Have the graphics improved any from 2003?

tight tight and more tight. The game is like a 10 year old, hella tight. I will do a write up later, as work has been vicious.

Ok the games graphics first sold me. TOP NOTCH. It makes football look sexy. I have a 54 inch TV so so games look pixelated and blown up sometimes if you know what I mean, but not here. The graphics are crisp and clear and the animation is flawless. I will go ahead and say this is the best looking football game ever. With that said how is the game play? Well with only about an hour of play time it looks like this. Coaches pick: this is an easy way to pick offense and defensive plays if you don't really know what you are doing. If you don't want to take the coaches advice and you think you are the expert you can pick any play in the play book. Running and passing games are dead on to real life, or at least it makes me feel that way. Sometimes I found myself saying will he ever catch it, but that's probably the realism shinning through and I am throwing it to a covered reciever. The sound is big. You feel and hear the bones breaking. I really like that part. Keep in mind I do have a sick surround sound system so if you expect that from your 19inch tv then you will be dissapointed. I really like the running game in NFL FEVER 2004 and that says alot for me personally as I usually find that the down part of most Football games except for the Madden series there is no other that captures the football running game like this. This game also includes Dynasty mode and a General Mangers mode that I did not spend enough time with to review so more to come. Well enough of my review check out what the real game reviewers have to say at sites like www.gamespy.com or www.gamers.com, or www.ign.com

To WoodiE and Christian with small testicles. NFL FEVER for the Xbox comes with a 2 month free trial of live.

Thanks for the info blazer. I think its time to call in a favor from a buddy who works at best buy. :)

Do you have Xbox live mcvickj?

Yeah...My gamer tag is Merlin241. I play Fever 2003 whenever I get a chance. I want to get some other XBL games.....

Go online tonight. I am Humboldtblazer (go figure) so we should put eachother on the friends list and play. Let me know what you think.

That sounds fine with me. I am at work right now but I can add you to my AIM list when I get home so we can setup the time. :) I have a feeling that I am going to get smoked....

I am no good either bro. Why is everyone so worried about that? I just got the game so how could I be good? You played Fever 2003 so you have one up on me. We can help each other get better then we can rule!

Back