Newbie Suspension Question...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t care for my sway bar.
I flung it over the fence; it didn’t even make it into my dead parts box.
Couldn’t turn. I like to get some dip to help dig in. The additional weight on the inside turning corner will be lessened with a sway bar.

If you are running on asphalt it’s a different story and it may help.

I like to absorb the moment and think “before” I make a fool out of my self, Witch I am truly capable of doing… Again…. And…. Again:banana:

On a high traction track it may suite your driving style.
I guess I learnd to drive without one. It seened to get in my way.

after reading all these posts in one go,i cannot remember.....did anyone ask where sykotyk will be running and if bashing or racing.this could determine the setup best for him.

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
after reading all these posts in one go,i cannot remember.....did anyone ask where sykotyk will be running and if bashing or racing.this could determine the setup best for him.

Well, the track I will be running at is in Camarillo and is a dirt oval, plus an offroad. But until I get better at driving this thing I am just thrashing it around the neighborhood and contruction sites.:) This thing is a blast to play with. I did get a fuel filter, motor saver air filter, 40w shock oil and Trinity progressive dual rate springs, Proline widetrack wheels and bowtie tires. I haven't had time to run it yet, but I will tomorrow. It does feel a whole lot better over stock just with these few additions.

Back