New Years' Resolutions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Let's see what everyone is resolving to do or not do this year. I'll start:

I resolve to run all of @Rolex's trucks in the heaviest and thickest mud I can find.
I resolve to leave @NCNitro's brushes caked with paint.
I resolve to make sure that I post plenty of gibberish BBS code and HTML for @WoodiE to debug.
I resolve to make sure that @alpinehyperlite never gets any peace at work.

Seriously though, my resolutions are to try and be more physically active and to do more preventative maintenance, patching and updating of software and random acts of kindness this year.

I resolve to stop listening to the voices in my head that keep telling me that hamz9561 could actually fit into a 55 gallon drum if I folded him in half.

Last year was to get off all forms of nicotine most caffeine. With the exception of a couple rum and cokes every now again i have met this goal. This year is to continue on the healthy living life with exercising more. While it is difficult when working between 66 and 84 hrs a week, I really need to get on it. I've been fluctuating between 178 and 183 for the past year, i really wanna get back below 170 and get my endurance up. I can only run about a mile before feeling like I'm going to die.

I resolve to stop listening to the voices in my head that keep telling me that hamz9561 could actually fit into a 55 gallon drum if I folded him in half.
Make it a super-tanker and you might, just MIGHT accomplish this....

Now that I have two seasons of cycling behind me, and know I'm for sure going to stick with it, I have some goals for that this year. I'm starting a structured indoor training program the beginning of February for one. With that, I need to take my nutrition more seriously, and eat healthier. I also committed to race a 12 hour team mountain bike race (my first race ever) in May of this year, so that will help motivate me to stick with the training and eating well.

I don't want to strain myself so I'm going to do the same thing as last year...as little as possible!

I am willing to help Rolex and NC get hamz into that 55 gallon drum!

Make it a super-tanker and you might, just MIGHT accomplish this....

I would be happy to help you try :D

I don't want to strain myself so I'm going to do the same thing as last year...as little as possible!

I am willing to help Rolex and NC get hamz into that 55 gallon drum!
@NCNitro and @SMaxxin I have the barrel ready. Be on standby.

This year it's all about fitness, and right now I'm working on fit'n'is entire donut in my mouth.

I keep trying to tell you guys: 55 gallon drum, no. Supertanker, yes.

I keep trying to tell you guys: 55 gallon drum, no. Supertanker, yes.
Well then, several extra barrels are now on order.
I went with the steel so it would eventually disappear, unlike the plastic toxic waste barrels.
?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWymtGapTVsyLjjdgKJLZeykscNvm7821SD7sN6JJIQ8xmojS70GaCNfG7AMncRXnS8HlA5X_i&usqp=CAE.jpg

Toxic waste eats steal barrels, too, @Rolex. Most toxic waste was shipped in steel barrels during the 1960s, '70s and '80s.

I have access to a tree grinder and chemical liner bags, were good to go!

We'll meet at the dump site below the Pulaski Skyway, on the Jersey side. That's where it's said Jimmy Hoffa is relaxing.

No problems, I've got a new flame-thrower for my zombie apocalypse kit that I've been dying to try out...

Bring it with you. We can probably use it to seal the barrels. :hehe:
I've got some petrol in my shed, we can use that to burn the evidence afterwards. We'll just have to make sure that he's asleep and properly folded in half so he doesn't feel the heat, he'd of had enough of feeling things before he'd got in the barrel...

Back