New workbench/work station

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
My grandpa had past away in 2007. 1 year before I was born. He worked on cars and worked at GM. And today I had cleaned off his work bench in the back of our basement. Here is an before/after. Before I worked at my 6 foot table where we keep our food and supplies in the front of our basement.

Here is my work bench before:
PXL_20210925_013056239.MP.jpg

And here is after/now:

20211010_202335.jpg

20211010_202324.jpg

20211010_202345.jpg

20211010_202349.jpg

My grandpa had past away in 2007. 1 year before I was born. He worked on cars and worked at GM. And today I had cleaned off his work bench in the back of our basement. Here is an before/after. Before I worked at my 6 foot table where we keep our food and supplies in the front of our basement.

Here is my work bench before: View attachment 134795

And here is after/now:

View attachment 134798

View attachment 134797

View attachment 134799
View attachment 134801
Very cool bud. Sorry about your grandpa. The new work bench looks awesome good job.👍👍

Washing whites with reds and lots of bleach would cure that instantly :cool:
Or just throw everything in washer with hot water and dry on high heat..😉😉

And if they get past that - razor wire! It don't really work at the boarder but I bet in your basement it will be effective.
Nothing works. Can't even ride horses. It's a dam problem...need to stop all this everyone is welcome BS. And close the boarders completely...And all this pus** footing around crap. This is AMERICA not the dam UN help center... where's my hand out... and every other born and raised American handout... dems would rather help everyone else then the people in their own back yard. Got people starving and dieing all over this country. Yet they are to busy trying to make them selves look good on TV. And help other countries. But not thier own. SORRY I CAN GO ON BUT WONT....

Well - guess I struck a nerve - dude, I am with you 100%; unfortunately, this country is currently screwed and let me look real quick for my "give two shitz"...well, at my age (59) I can only find the shitz that will affect my grandson - and that folks PIZZES me OFF! Them dirty BassTurds!

Well - guess I struck a nerve - dude, I am with you 100%; unfortunately, this country is currently screwed and let me look real quick for my "give two shitz"...well, at my age (59) I can only find the shitz that will affect my grandson - and that folks PIZZES me OFF! Them dirty BassTurds!
🤣🤣 not a nerve just the truth... its sad.. I'm with ya I'm 44 it's horrible