New Video Game Crack for PC owners and Xbox owners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Best game I have played since Halo and I say that expressing the knowledge that they are not the same kind of game. Star Wars Knight's of the Old Republic. This games takes place thousands of years before the movie and the story/plot is nothing short of a Lucas film. Graphics are good but not all there if you ask me, but still pretty to look at. I just think the Xbox is capable of more after seing how Slpinter Cell looks on the Xbox. This games is a real time role playing games where the battle control of your party is AWESOME. Take it from me I am more of a kill die destroy gamer rather than a rpg but Bio Ware did this so nice it makes it a lot of fun. There's enough side quests to clog a colon and did I mention how the story just grabs you within the first 10 minutes and just doesn't let you go? In this games you can be good bad and ugly and you choices not only effect your appearance but the story and what happens to you as well. If you are good, real good you will get to actually train to be a Jedi with costumizable lightsabers galor. My GF hates me as the last 3 days I have rushed straight home turned it on and not moved to piss/eat or anything until I am so tired I collapse. All I can say is GET THIS FRICKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Is this the game that plays kinda like Ever Quest?

-Michael

Never played Ever Quest but Bio Ware made Never Winter Nights, and Balder's Gate

NO you are thinking of Star Wars Galaxies.

Ohh ok, never heard of the game your referring to then. I may have to check it out.

-Michael

I've played that game its pretty fun but the only fun part is having pets and making them do the work and also being online. Too bad it has a monthly fee of $20 to play online and thats the only fun. Other than that its really fun.

I love Halo and Splinter Cell.

Knights of the Old Republic, huh?

Good review, HB.

Do you save any time to spend with your micro?

Ill have to rent it and check it out. I'm a first person shooter style as well. Ill let ya know!

Send your ole lady over if need be. You could be tied up for weeks with an RPG!

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
I love Halo and Splinter Cell.

Knights of the Old Republic, huh?

Good review, HB.

Do you save any time to spend with your micro?

Haven't even touched my RC's.

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
I've played that game its pretty fun but the only fun part is having pets and making them do the work and also being online. Too bad it has a monthly fee of $20 to play online and thats the only fun. Other than that its really fun.

This is not the online game. That is Galaxies. This is a single person game.