new toy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so i got the tc4 in the mail today and i already ran 2 batteries through it. so far I'm impressed. Its pretty quick for totally stock and handles well!

here are some pics.

IMG_7899-800.jpg

IMG_7900-800.jpg

IMG_7901-800.jpg

IMG_7902-800.jpg

looks like i have a shock that is leaking, and i dinged the spur with a pebble. it still runs fine but makes a little noise.

are the shocks supposed to be fully extended? its like the springs are to short. it has a few spacers in it, but maybe i need to add more? the fron end has very little travel before the chassis hits, and my road isn't very smooth so I'm thinking i need it up as far as i can go.

what you guys think?

nice rig beason! the tc4 is a great ride for sure!

Nice solid platform.

I race a TC4 FT and a TC5 FT with zero complaints. I am on my 3rd season on the TC4 and the 2nd season on the TC5.

My son races a TC3 that uses a pan style chassis like yours and it has been a durable tank on the track for him.

Pick up a set of Sorex Premounts and you will be amazed at the handling difference compared to the stockers.

yea so far I'm impressed with the general handling of it. i need a touch more ground clearance for my area though. I like those tires, but I'm not on a track. i think i would just shread them. I am going to get a set of the drift wheels, so i can try it out. Any advice on shocks that arent $60 to $100 for a complete set?

Looks nice man!

About the springs, I run stock Associated shocks and they fully extend. I know they make some on-road shocks that are shorter and longer, so that may be the symptom.

Back