New Toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is my brandspakin new Baja 5b. I put the Jetpro pipe on it before i even ran it. Some of the pics are after 3 hours of nonstop running, it ran like a champ.

Baja2.gif

Baja1.gif

Baja3.gif

This is something i picked up for it, Oneill Brother's Racing 28.5cc kit.

28cc.gif

Cheers.

That pipe looks freakin huge.. I kinda like it.. That engine looks killer. I'd get the pipe but up here it cost too much. Ill run mine stock til I can afford to spend money on it.

WOW you went all out..
Why did you not just take the engine out and sell it?
And where did you get your pipe?And how much did you pay for it.If your waiting for the stock engine to go.you will be waiting a loooooog time LOL.

I got the pipe, engine, and K&N filter for a few hundred bucks. I'm waiting for tire to become availible before i drop in the 28.5cc.

WOW Way to go,tooling an installing performance options is almost half the fun.

Great looking Baja,an extra engine is always good to have. :p:

Pierow - Did you take a look at your rear arms and bottom, rear shock ball joint. Many guys are finding that the rear wheel rubs on this and will eventually wear out the shock ball joint thingy.

I have one with about 7 hours of running on it. I love this thing! I ripped up a rear tire, recently, though so your probably smart to not install the big engine until better tires come out for this thing.

I haven't ran my 1/8th scales for a month and a half because of my new obsession for this buggy

Oh...watch some of those screws on the bead lock - some of them back out a little; just enough to allow the tire to come loose a bit and it ends up tearing a tire...

Pierow? Is the 28.5 cc engine ported? I wonder what the power dofference between your 28.5cc and my DDM 29cc engine is? I am running the X-Can muffler on mine.

coooool, how does it do speed wise

looks cool and fancy,

i was told that the jet pro are for high bottom. got the same at my fg stadium truck

Attachments

• DSC01335.JPG
    DSC01335.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01453.JPG
    DSC01453.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 111
Update, this thing is stupid fast with that engine. I have about 50 yards and it's scarry when it gets up to speed, can't hold it WoT too long. Although my tires are bald so down until i can get a good set...