New to gas powered R/C i need help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtwallace423

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My friend gave me a large box full of carbs, tires, engines, and a huge buggy. He thought it would be a great project for my son. He told me it was called a leopard race. Can anyone help me identify the model and maybe point me in a direction for parts and manuals any help is greatly appreciated!!! I can also upload pics if needed.

The Leopard was made by FG. Is it 2WD or 4WD? You can probably download a manual from their site once determine which model you have.
Thanks its 2wd ill upload a pic real quick

Heres a picture

Attachments

• 20170619_142604.jpg
    20170619_142604.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 176
Awesome thanks for the help its missing some parts but have no idea where to look for them with barely any informationon it hopefully that manual will help

Is there any specific place i can look on it for a model or serial number? I havent been able to find anything so far lol

Last edited:
Just a word of caution here... NEVER try to start the engine till you know the radio and servos are all operating properly. The last thing you want to see is something that size hit full throttle and take off out of control.

The servo i have isnt attached right now and it also didnt come with a remote i am hoping i can buy a new servo and remote

Radio gear these days are pretty reasonable ,with fail safe!

gas engine carbs are easy to fix an carbs are cheap!...:D
where can i find one that matches a model like mine i have an old servo

Back