New Serpent 720 to be released soon...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Serpent is pleased to announce their all-new 200mm race chassis, the Serpent 720. Based on the ultra successful Serpent 710, the new Serpent 720 has been extensively tested on many different track conditions to ensure the best overall performance.

The debut race for the new Serpent 720 will take place on two separate continents on the same weekend, June 16-18. In Europe the Serpent 720 will be seen in action at...

- READ MORE -

Looks like another purchase is in the making ... damn, at least it's based on the 710 I already have. Won't have too many issues in setting her up (I hope!) for the track.

poop it look like its going to be a sweet race car

From what I can tell, it's an slightly upgraded 710...

Lower CG, did away with the DRS (Dynamic Rear Steering), rear gear diff, new shock towers and steering geometry as well as non adjustable shocks like the 960. Also looks as is the reciever tray is relocated.

serpent7203gx.jpg

serpent72020mc.jpg

serpent72037hh.jpg

A new Serpent 720 anti-roll bar has been released, read more about it on the RCNT home page!

-Michael