New Savage pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SON that last jump ion the new video is awsome holy cow that guy can either fly that thing like a mad man or that is one exceptionaly balanced truck. X

at last we have been given an expected date .. we are due to have them on these shores at the end of Oct .. price is about £400 .. looks like i have to start saving :) :banana:

So it looks like you guys are gonna get them first, they wont be out in the states until mid November :wtf:

The more I see of this truck, the more I want one. Christmas will be nice this year...strike one SUPERMAXX and add one new HPI Savage to the list Santa.

21BBengine.jpg

I don't know why but I like the HPI pull starts better than any other ones I have seen.

The airfilter looks really cheesy like the old stock T-Maxx filter.

Yeah but look how many "cheesy" items we have all replaced on our Ts. Air filter, wimpy driveshafts, etc. Mrs. Santa already has mine on pre-order :D It looks like it handles big air nice too, in that landing on the new video, the truck does not seem to bounce all over the place. They seem to handle just about any terraine nicely as well. Man I can't wait to get mine! I am sure there will be many killer hop ups for this truck soon too.

Back