new savage loses control when driving

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regentave

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Help, new savage out of box all dialed in runs great lots of fun but i lose all control when driving plzz help

Are the batteries in your tx and in the truck good? You might wanna look into a failsafe too...just to be safe...if you lose control of it at full throttle, it could be REALLY bad...:\

Ya I'm going to buy some good batteries, but is the stock radio good enough?

It'll be fine as long as you run quality batteries. A failsafe and throttle return spring are must have on nitros. $30 dollars of insurance on a $400+ rig? No brainer.;)

Ya i put a good set of batteries in today and she ran great

Help! New Savage loses control out of box??? Well,, Which savage is it? XL? How experienced of a driver are you?, an XL out of the box is gonna be out of control for anyone who has never driven an xl, its not a savage that you can just fire up out of the box and drive like a pro, dont upgrade anything yet and if it is an xl it already has a fail safe, I'm not trying to be an ass but you need to learn how to drive any model savage out of the box, If you say it loses control but its all dialed in,did you break in the engine corectly? what does that mean? what model savage? Is this your first nitro car?

Alot of these guys are right. You want good quility batterys & a kill switch (Throws brakes on when your Reciver losses conection) all of my Nitro/Petrol cars have theme and there generally cheap too and keep your "Bible" (Manual) if parts break you'll have to re-order them.

Back