New release from Pro-Line

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Look at this new GMC TopKick body from pro-line that will be released soon! I want one sooo badly!! haha

3326-00.jpg

1228.jpg

1231.jpg

1230.jpg

You want the big rig? You need the big rig? Well now you have it. Introducing the newest, and one of the biggest GMC® TopKick™ trucks ever built - the big rig for your Monster Truck.

With today's monster trucks getting bigger and bigger, it only makes sense for your bodies to go big also. The GMC® TopKick™ brings semi-truck influence to one of the largest passenger trucks of today. It's bull-nose front end, full four-door cab, long bed, and aggressive styling make it a truck enthusiasts dream ride.

The decal sheet features cleanly finished-off headlights and taillights, grill detail, door handles, latches, and Pro-Line logos. The GMC® TopKick™ is ready for truckin' through grass, dirt, mud, sand or snow. This heavy-duty body will get the job done no matter what the size.

That's too bad... I kind of dig the "big dog" look, but it doesn't look like it would clear the stock roll bar which would cause you to have to cut out a good portion of the bed if you wanted the body down closer to the chassis.

That's a sweet looking lid. I don't think I would want to run it, it looks so clean!

yea i agree olds, but its still a great looking lid

That's too bad... I kind of dig the "big dog" look, but it doesn't look like it would clear the stock roll bar which would cause you to have to cut out a good portion of the bed if you wanted the body down closer to the chassis.

It looks like you'd have to locate the body about 1/2" back to use the roll bar. Wouldn't look right, but I'd love one for my maxx.

Probably too small for my Mutilator, but I could probably make it work on my Speed-NT. Looks cool!

When I worked at Monroe truck inc they were making those. We did a lot of them the best one was a 6 door painted black. They are some monsters and look great.

Can anyone say "Ironhide' from the Transformers? It might be a cool project when I get my Revo back up.

Sick looking body. By the way those tires are sick also anyone know what they are?

Thats Ironhide from transformers and I want the real truck like Ironhide.

Back