New pontoon kick boat day.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
New pontoon day.
There are a few different places I fly fish at that a kayak just isn't the best choice.
I have had a couple in the past and I gave my last one to my daughter but now it's time to replace it because I miss it.
I am headed over to pick it up today.

classic-accessories-colorado-xt-pontoon-boat-1418770-1.jpg

Oh nice. You can even dangle your feet in the water. I thought you meant a big pontoon, the size you can party on lol.

Yeah, a full size would definitely be nice but this is $1000 vs. $40,000 .
I wear flippers and chest waders when the water is still cold. In the hot summer then I just use flippers.
I'm going to buy a new set of chest waders and flippers also. Lord only knows what I did with my other sets.
They are very relaxing and far more comfortable than a kayak.
I can also run a trolling motor if I want to but I have never seen the reason for it.

I'm kind of old fashioned, I would rather be alone fishing. Big boats mean more people that want to go with me.
I was going to buy an aluminum fishing boat but decided on this instead.

Last edited:
my son switched to one similar 3 years ago his has the pump peddle power he does not tip over anymore .

Go ahead an let your feet hang in the water in Florida.
My first thought. Cool concept. Call me selfish but I like my legs where they are.
he lives in Idaho what's a rabid potato gonna chew his leg off.?
I've seen Mr Potatoe head drop acid and have a bad trip. Its possible.

I gotta believe a bite from a Gator would be far more fun than trying to swim in cold water.

My Crappie and Bass aren't too threatening and someday I will hook a Sturgeon with my kayak.

Back