New Part for My Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking stripped hex, but you said you changed wheels. I still think you got something broke in the right side drive line.

Bad bearing on the right?

i was thinking stripped hex, but you said you changed wheels. I still think you got something broke in the right side drive line.

I was thinking the same thing. Checked it out tonight. No bad bearings. The bearing carrier was loose on the LEFT side. Swapped sides and they both tightened up. I also added some washers on the turnbuckle ends to keep them in place. Gave it another try with some improvements but still pulling right. Couldn't run very long,the tank is leaking so it starts leaning out quick.

I did notice too,that the side pipe I have on there really coats the right rear tire with oil. However, as soft as the stock tires are and on rough asphalt I wouldn't really think that's it. Also just thought about it,I may have one side toed out or not toed in enough since I get in a hurry sometimes and don't watch things like that too close. So tomorrow I will check that thoroughly,swap pipes and add a deflector and I'm going to add heavier oil to the rear shocks to hopefully allow it to wheely with less throttle.

Maybe that will get it lined out??? I really can't blame the sparker yet though,I never have been able to ride long wheelies with this truck.

Back