New Losi LST2 Owner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kringlekrush

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just picked up a LST2 with the 427 along with a complete roller an a bunch of parts for my Revo.

I'm familiar with the 427 (I had one in a Revo) but this is my first Losi. Is there anything I should know about these ie weak points?

Thanks

The LST2 is a tough truck, I'd first run it for a while before upgrading anything then upgrade things whenever something breaks.

Well got it running but its stuck in reverse and there doesn't seem to be a reverse servo installed but I dunno if these have reverse servos. I only have a 2ch so do I need to upgrade to a 3ch or is there a way to manually get it into forward?

I'll probably get a foc conversation here shortly but for the time being I'd like to drive it

Yes you should have four servos. One to control throttle/brake, another for reverse/forward shifting, and the other two for steering.

3 channel radio would be required to change from forward to reverse and back again.