New Limitless build thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special Project: LUDICROUS SPEED. Applying 8s Power to the Aarma Limitless All-Road Speed Bash Roller.

RCCA (Radio Control Car Action) Magazine, January 2022. Hit my mailbox yesterday. A heads-up for you, Edough. Haven't read it completely yet, but any article taking up six pages in a magazine has to be good. Right? Cheers. 'AC'
Wondering if it's featuring Raz Shifrin or James McCoy. Raz I think has pushed 180mph and James has done 196mph with GT body Limitless rigs.
Got more decals added not sure if I'll put a few more or not but definitely happy with it.
20211201_164507.jpg
20211201_164621.jpg
20211201_194551.jpg
20211201_164554.jpg

Greetings Edough,

In the 'Final Word' potion closing out the article, mention was made of ". . . modified Limitless' going well over 150 miles per hour and some topping out beyond 170." No names were dropped or speeds at or above 180+ mentioned.

RCCA clocked 89mph using the GNSS Speed Meter on their back parking lot with limited run out. That was either enough to scare the bull-pucky out of 'em or set the hook in deeper. Time will tell?

Yeah, stickers and decals. Hard to know who to put on and who to leave off. Or if enough is too much or too much is enough. It's as much art as painting to get the right balance.

Hope you get some good weather over the winter to get in a couple of runs. Cheers. 'AC'

Greetings Edough,

In the 'Final Word' potion closing out the article, mention was made of ". . . modified Limitless' going well over 150 miles per hour and some topping out beyond 170." No names were dropped or speeds at or above 180+ mentioned.

RCCA clocked 89mph using the GNSS Speed Meter on their back parking lot with limited run out. That was either enough to scare the bull-pucky out of 'em or set the hook in deeper. Time will tell?

Yeah, stickers and decals. Hard to know who to put on and who to leave off. Or if enough is too much or too much is enough. It's as much art as painting to get the right balance.

Hope you get some good weather over the winter to get in a couple of runs. Cheers. 'AC'
Ok ya 89mph is nothing lol that's not even warm up passes for me I even run faster on 4s and there's other as I mentioned pulling 190's. Limitless will more than likely not run tell spring with adding the new body I have to reconfigure the electronics layout also and kinda undecided between a couple choices. But did get a small fix in yesterday took out my stretched Typhon and was able to pull 101mph on just 4s with it but bad passes that were all over the road. Noticed after the passes i made had a wobble in the front outdrive from the diff so that's why I couldn't get it to straighten out.
Screenshot_20211202-121201_GNSS PA.jpg

Back